Essential Diwali puja items in Delhi
We at Rudra Kripa offer a wide variety of Diwali puja items in Delhi. You get your product delivered at your doorstep. Hindus perform rituals and prayers to worship their god and guru. In Hindu religion, many different items are required to do any puja. These things that are required to perform a Puja are called as Puja Samagri. All these items can be bought at affordable prices with ease.
The Festival Of Diyas – One Of The Most Extensively Celebrated Festival
Diwali is not limited to Hindus. It is celebrated in Jainism, Buddhism, and Sikhism as well. Hindus mainly celebrate it for the return of Lord Rama to Ayodhya after 14 years of exile. The victory of Ram over Ravana is considered as the victory of goodness over the evil. On the day when Lord Ram came back to Ayodhya, the kingdom was lit with the rows of diyas. Hence, the occasion is named Diwali. Variety of different Diwali puja items in Delhi is available.
Diwali is an immensely cherished festival in India and in parts of Nepal. Originally, it is called Deepawali, which is originated from the Sanskrit language. It means “Rows of Deep (Diyas)”. There is a tradition of lighting lamps to symbolize the victory of good over bad and freedom from the darkness of life. Hindus also make colorful Rangoli to welcome Goddess Lakshmi and pray that she brings wealth and prosperity into their homes.
Various Diwali puja items in Delhi That are Necessary for Puja
There is a huge variety of Diwali puja items in Delhi. You can select and buy items which match your requirements. Lakshmi puja holds great importance in Hindu households. There is a list of things you need to do Lakshmi puja. Kuber puja and Narshima puja is also done around in parts of India and they are believed to attract prosperity and wholesomeness.
- Kalash, Roli, Kalawaa, turmeric powder, pure ghee, curd, honey and Ganga jal are essential to perform Lakshmi puja on the occasion of Diwali.
- The idol of Goddess Lakshmi is kept in the middle front for puja.
- New coins of gold or silver with have Goddess Lakshmi imprinted on them are purchased. Idol containing both Lakshmi Mata and Ganesh Ji is also kept beside the main Goddess Lakshmi idol.
- Chauki is used for placing the idols. The accounts book, cash book and study books are kept near the idols. It is believed that doing so will bring good luck and increase income and intelligence.
- Red cloth is spread and the Kalash is placed on them. Kapoor, coconut with water, dry coconut, dry fruits and flowers such as lotus are important to do perform puja.
- Food items include Bataashe, khaand ke khilone, and other kinds of sweets.
Diwali Puja Items in Delhi You Should Not Forget to Buy
Diwali is not considered complete without some specific items. You must have utensils for keeping Ganga jal and other puja samagri. Kesar, sindoor, kumkum are the necessary ingredients to start puja. Abhishek Patra, Chandan and aarti book should not be forgotten. All these Diwali puja items in Delhi can be bought beforehand Diwali to save the hassle of last minute shopping.