11 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala with Amethyst Beads
- Handmade 11 Mukhi Small Bead Rudraksha Mala with Blue Tassel and Amethyst Beads
- 22 inch long with tassel
- 18 inch long bead necklace
- 4.5 inch long tassel
- 5mm 5 Mukhi Rudraksha Beads
- Classic style rudraksha mala with 108 total beads.
- Rudraksha beads/seeds, meaning “eye of Shiva” or “tears of Shiva” in Sanskrit, have been worn by gurus and yogis since ancient times for their profound spiritual significance and powerful healing/mystical properties. Sacred Rudraksha beads are seeds from the Rudraksha tree and according to ancient Vedic texts, these beads are endowed with cosmic powers to elevate the soul and assist on the path of ascension. .
- According to the ancient Vedas in indian mythology, all mighty shiva (considered the creator and destroyer) cried tears of compassion for humanity and his tears became Rudraksha Seeds to assist humanity in our healing.
Note: Shuddhikaran and Siddhi (Energise) of the Rudraksha is done by Dr. Sanjay Sethi as per his Shafaa (Expertise), Sankalp and then Dhaaran following rituals (Vidhi), Abhijeet Muhurat, Mantras as per Shiv Puraan to be chanted.
SKU: RUDRAKSHA-87 Categories: Bracelets, Rudraksha, Rudraksha Mala Tags: 11 Mukhi Rudraksha, 11 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala, 11 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala with Amethyst Beads, Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha