This whole epic of Ramcharitmanas is further branched into seven chapters known as Kaands whose names are as below :
- Baal Kaand
- Ayodhya Kaand
- Aranya Kaand
- Kishkindha Kaand
- Lanka Kaand
- Uttar Kaand
According to the Hindus, a mere recital of this great Epic Ramayana is considered highly Auspicious and is enough effective to remove various obstacles. It is considered that the benefits of reciting this Epic are increased manifold if it is recited non-stop from starting to end without any break in between which takes time of approximately 24 hours. This recitation is known as “Akhand Ramayana” means “Complete / Full” (without any kind of break).
The Advantages of Akhand Ramayana are innumerable but to name a few we have some listed below :
- For providing Peace, Prosperity & Happiness in the family.
- For an Auspicious beginning of any new venture like starting of a Business, Entering a New House ( Grah Pravesh ), Birth of a Child, Marriage Ceremony, etc.
- For prevention from unknown and unexpected harms and dangers especially regarding the health.
- For creating a very Pious and Divine Atmosphere at a place.
- For paying homage and tributes to Lord Rama on various occasions especially on Rama Navami which is considered as the Day of Birth of Lord Rama as per Hindu Mythology.
The “Prasadam” of this Path is sent to the client via couriers. This Prasadam includes the below listed items that have been energized and stimulated during the puja and they are supposed to carry the blessings of the puja to the client :
- Ram Raksha Yantra
- Energized 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Energized Five mukhi Rudraksha Mala
- Beautiful Chunri
- Energized Red Thread (Mouli)
- Kumkum and Akshat (Colored Rice)
- Energized Locket (containing Puja Ash)
Details required for Puja
We request you to provide us the following details for the Puja in the above fields :
- Name of the person for whom the Path is to be done
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Time of Birth
Please provide these information in the above fields provided along with the main image. Alternately you have an option of mailing us this information through email along with your Photo (if you wish) at the mail ID given below after you have placed your order.
Digital Photos or Video will be taken and sent to you via Email
Our Prices include the following :-
All the materials needed for the Puja which normally includes Coconut, Beetle leaves, fruits, Ghee, Prasad, Sweets and Hawan Kund samagri etc. Food or the Anna Dan given to the Brahmins/ Purohits who perform this Puja