These rituals of Shraadh Karma are supposed to be done by each and every person, no matter which caste, creed or culture they belong to because it is compulsory for everyone according to Ancient Vedic Texts. According to Brahma Purana, a person who performs Shraadh Karma with full faith and devotion is successful in appeasing Brahma, Rudra, Ashwini Kumar, Sun, Fire, Air in addition to his Ancestors and as a result he is blessed with Health, Wealth and Happiness. In our Ancient Texts, the Elder son has the rightful authority and advantage to perform Shraadh Karma for his parents which benefits the entire family.
It is said that a person owes debts to his ancestors and he can set himself free from all these debts i.e. Pitra Rin only by performing Shraadh Karma during the Pitra Paksh or the Shraadh Paksh. If any of his ancestors have not done these Shraadh Karmas on their part then these unfulfilled Karmas get more complicated and gets converted into Doshas known as Pitra Doshas and they are reflected by placement of certain planets in the horoscope as well as due to certain problems and sufferings which affects the entire family. In a family, where there is a Pitra Dosha, the following indications may be found :
- Diseases occur unusually more often in such family affecting one or the other member at all the times. Sometimes it is difficult even to diagnose the actual cause of the disease.
- They face persistent financial problems due to disturbances and losses in Business / Jobs / Services.
- There is absence of Peace & Harmony in the family due to which there is always a situation of stress, tensions & restlessness.
- At times, the progeny may have defects by birth or there are no children in the family.
- Marriage related complications, delay in Marriage, etc.
- Unknown and Unexplained Fears and Phobias due to which there is constant restlessness, problems and obstructions, feeling of negativity and depression in family especially affecting the head of the family.
However, at times, a person is not able to get the Shraadh Karmas performed for his ancestors due to multiple unavoidable reasons as for an example, being located in a foreign country. In such cases, Divine Rudraksha relieves you by providing an option of online puja. We get this Shraadh Karmas performed by very competent priests on client’s behalf for their respective Ancestors.
The “Prasadam” of this Puja is sent to the client via couriers. This Prasadam includes the below listed items that have been energized and stimulated during the puja and they are supposed to carry the blessings of the puja to the client :
- An Energized five mukhi Rudraksha Mala
- An Energized 5 Mukhi Rudraksha during the Puja
Details required for Puja
We request you to provide us the following details for the Puja in the fields provided above :
- Your Full Name
- Your Relation to the Ancestor
- Gotra ( if you know )Name of your Ancestor for whom the Shraadh Karma has to be performed
- Name of your Ancestor for whom the Shraadh Karma has to be performed
- Date & Place where your Ancestor has passed away
- Any additional Information about your Ancestor that you think can be helpful to us
Please provide these information in the fields provided above along with the main image. Alternately you have an option of mailing us this information through email along with your Photo (if you wish) at the mail ID given below after you have placed your order.
Digital Photos or Video will be taken and sent to you via Email
Our Prices include the following :-
All the materials needed for the Puja which normally includes Coconut, Beetle leaves, fruits, Ghee, Prasad, Sweets and Hawan Kund samagri etc. Food or the Anna Dan given to the Brahmins/ Purohits who perform this Puja