“Jatakalaap Shobhitam, Samastha Paap Nashakam
Swabhakta Bheeti Bhanjanam, Bhajeha Ramamadvvayam”
The above shloke is the salutation indicated to Lord Rama. It is believed that that Lord Rama helps in unlocking glory along with shine for his devotees. He also helps in destroying the sins and fears of his true followers.
The Real Essence Behind The Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
The 16 Mukhi Rudraksha has the blessings of Lord Rama has tremendous positive effects in the life of the people. Lord Rama belonged from the royal family in Ayodhya and became quite righteous, virtuous and courageous as a prince. Everyone loved him. He was also physically a strong young man. He won over and married Devi Sita by lifting the heavy bow in the Swayamvar. Thereafter, Lord Rama spent his exiled life for 14 long years in the forest with his wife and brother Lakshman.
Lord Rama became heartbroken when Ravana abducted Devi Sita. During this time he got the help of Lord Hanuman and finally rescued his wife from the prison of Ravana and returned victorious to Ayodhya. His victory got adored by all and he got crowned as the king of Ayodhya.
The 16 Mukhi Rudraksha assures victory and success against every adversity. One can wear this Rudraksha alone or can also combine it with other types of Rudraksha. It is particularly beneficial for those who are involved in the businesses of export and import, pharmaceuticals and chemicals. This Rudraksha also assures victory to the people entangled in legal matters. The 16 Mukhi Rudraksha helps to control the ill effects of the Rahu planet. This planet is also called the shadow planet which has deceptive powers and creates an illusion. The positive energy from the Rudraksha helps in cutting the illusion and empowers the wearer with happiness and victory.
16 mukhi Rudraksha represents the Mahamrityunjaya form of Lord Shiva, the conquerer of death. This Rudraksha subdues the negative effects of Moon. It is also known as Jai Rudrskaha as the wearer of 16 mukhi Rudraksha emerges victorious in court cases, adverse situations and in every sphere of life. It also helps the wearer overcome obstacles and win over his/her fear of death.
- Ruling Deity: Lord Mahamrityunjaya (Shiva)
- Ruling Planet: Moon
- Beej Mantra: Om Hreem Hoom Namah
By wearing this Rudraksha, a person gets protected from accidents, misfortune, robbery and bankruptcy. It provides strength and liberation from fear of sudden and untimely death. It makes the wearer famous and emotionally stable. It is recommended for people who are engaged in the field of pharmacy and import-export, among others.
Benefits Of The 16 Mukhi Rudraksha:
- General Benefits: The wearer gets supreme energy after wearing this Rudraksha. It helps in strengthening family bonds and boosts the self-esteem of the people. He or she also gets protected from matters related to theft and deceit.
- Spiritual Benefits: This bead is quite effective in the case of the Base Chakra. It helps in enhancing grounding energy. The wearer becomes quite practical and fulfils all the obligations without any conditions. He or she also turns quite humble after wearing the Rudraksha. It helps the person in handling all the hassles of life with courage and calmness.
- Health Benefits: This Rudraksha helps a person to recover from chronic and acute ailments. It offers healing energy to the intestines, kidneys, and the lower back. It is also quite effective in lowering the stress of the wearer. It also helps in healing epilepsy and mental disorder of people.
Who Should Wear It Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha?
The 16 Mukhi Rudraksha can go alone or sometimes also get worn with other auspicious beads. People looking to overcome adversities, death fear and other obstacles in life can wear this Rudraksha.
For 16 Mukhi Rudraksha, The Mantra That One Must Recite Is:
ॐ त्र्यम्बकं यजामहे सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनम्
Om Haum Joom Sah
ॐ हौं जूं सः